• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Installed and testing...please help!!

I have installed the shopping cart. Entered a category and product. Now I would like to see if it will work properly before I take the time to add all of my other products.

How do I get the shopping cart linked to my site?

I used the code given for making a pop-up window appear for the shopping cart. But, when I click on the link, it gives me these errors

"Warning: main(includes/languages/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/aromatic/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 285

Warning: main(includes/languages/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/aromatic/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 285

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/aromatic/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 285"

Can anyone help please????

Thank you,

Sabrina

I am getting similar errors. I just installed oscommerce-2.2ms2-051113. I have done about a dozen OSC sites before and never had this problem with a clean install.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...45entry750045

Please let me know if you find a solution.

I wound up calling my hosting company...they suggested I reinstall the shopping cart. I did and haven't had the error again. Is this possible for you to do or are you too far into developing? :o

I wound up calling my hosting company...they suggested I reinstall the shopping cart. I did and haven't had the error again. Is this possible for you to do or are you too far into developing? :o

I have done a clean, full, reinstall 4 times today. I deleted everything off the server and database each time and I am still getting these errors. After the first 2 times I downloaded OSC again to make sure there wasn't something wrong with the download.

I did a search for "oscommerce-2.2ms2-051113" and found quite a few posts where people have the same problem, but no one has posted a solution.

I have done a clean, full, reinstall 4 times today. I deleted everything off the server and database each time and I am still getting these errors. After the first 2 times I downloaded OSC again to make sure there wasn't something wrong with the download.

I did a search for "oscommerce-2.2ms2-051113" and found quite a few posts where people have the same problem, but no one has posted a solution.

Sorry, I meant the search I did was "main(includes/languages/.php)" , not "oscommerce-2.2ms2-051113" .

Archived