• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Possible to use 1 Paypal account for 2 stores?

MJP

I have a client and his wife. They both want to sell their individual and unrelated products online (he sells his books and video, she sells her artwork). Can one paypal business account be used for both stores (they both have thier own domain and website already)?

Thank You!

On second thought, I don't think it'd work because of the return to website wouldn't work properly.

Well it will work.ON your return URL issue we need to force the return URL to be the one that is submitted along with the paymernt details and not to use the one set on the account.

If you go thru IPN code you will find that.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

On second thought, I don't think it'd work because of the return to website wouldn't work properly.

Well it will work.ON your return URL issue we need to force the return URL to be the one that is submitted along with the paymernt details and not to use the one set on the account.

If you go thru IPN code you will find that.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

This idea should also work if your clients use PayPal's Website Payments Pro. It will cost them $20 a month for a Website Payment Pro account, but it will allow their users to use Credit Cards and not be limited to PayPal transactions.

You would just setup both shopping carts to use the same PayPal account.

Paypal will allow you to have multiple accounts in your one Paypal package. Just set up one for each store. I think you need to upgrade to the Premier option, although I don't recall fo sure. But you should anyway since the business account will send your name instead of your business name in emails that are sent out.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons