• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fatal Error: What does it mean?

QueenKat

FATAL ERROR: register_globals is disabled in php.ini, please enable it!

What does that error mean? I can't get into my admin screen and when you go to my store it gives me the same error! :(

Please help. This is day two of the shop being down....

FATAL ERROR: register_globals is disabled in php.ini, please enable it!

What does that error mean? I can't get into my admin screen and when you go to my store it gives me the same error! :(

Please help. This is day two of the shop being down....

If you search on the forum on disabled php.ini you will find several solutions. One is to go to your host and get them to enable register_globals. If they dont want to do that, i think there is a contrib that will sort it out differently.

HTH

Giovanna

If you search on the forum on disabled php.ini you will find several solutions. One is to go to your host and get them to enable register_globals. If they dont want to do that, i think there is a contrib that will sort it out differently.

HTH

Giovanna

I can't go to my host.. :( their site says the same thing when I try and go to it.. :( and I can't get to my admin panel to put in a contribution... I guess I will have to just wait it out just like yesterday. thanks anyway

I can't go to my host.. :( their site says the same thing when I try and go to it.. :( and I can't get to my admin panel to put in a contribution... I guess I will have to just wait it out just like yesterday. thanks anyway

Your host has the same error?? Cant you email for support? And you dont have to use Admin to add contributions. If your host does not answer your question within 4 hours, i would go loking for anew one.

Giovanna

Your host has the same error?? Cant you email for support? And you dont have to use Admin to add contributions. If your host does not answer your question within 4 hours, i would go loking for anew one.

Giovanna

How do you add a contribution if you can't access your site?

Archived