• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need redirect help

Marg

I have several site hosted with 1 host. Their database servers are all down so I have 5 sites with the infamous.. Warning: mysql_connect(): Unknown MySQL Server Host 'mysql10.site.com' in /site/includes/functions/database.php on line 19

Unable to connect to database server!

I need to redirect every site and every page in every site to a "We are experiencing technical difficulties" page. I am way too frazzled to figure this out quickly. Can someone please help me.

Marg

I have several site hosted with 1 host. Their database servers are all down so I have 5 sites with the infamous.. Warning: mysql_connect(): Unknown MySQL Server Host 'mysql10.site.com' in /site/includes/functions/database.php on line 19

Unable to connect to database server!

I need to redirect every site and every page in every site to a "We are experiencing technical difficulties" page. I am way too frazzled to figure this out quickly. Can someone please help me.

Marg

The easiest thing would be to create a new index.htm with you message and upload it to the root of each site (being careful not to overwrite any existing index files)

The easiest thing would be to create a new index.htm with you message and upload it to the root of each site (being careful not to overwrite any existing index files)

Unfortunately, I'm well indexed with the search engines so many of my entrace pages are product pages.

I can't believe my misfortune.

Marg

Unfortunately, I'm well indexed with the search engines so many of my entrace pages are product pages.

I can't believe my misfortune.

Marg

put the message in application_top like :

echo "we are........"

exit();

Treasurer MFC

Archived