• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Setting currency?

cswrighty

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to set up the currency of my site, which I want to be ?. I've added a currency and filled all the fields out, set it as the default, but the prices on the web site show up as $ ? I've tried deleting the Dollars currency but then the prices on the site show zero(0). I thought I'd found a way round it by changing the settings for dollars so that the symbol was ?, but when the credit card transaction takes place it shows USD (which may frighten potential customers)!

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Chris

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to set up the currency of my site, which I want to be ?. I've added a currency and filled all the fields out, set it as the default, but the prices on the web site show up as $ ? I've tried deleting the Dollars currency but then the prices on the site show zero(0). I thought I'd found a way round it by changing the settings for dollars so that the symbol was ?, but when the credit card transaction takes place it shows USD (which may frighten potential customers)!

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Chris

Check out the contributions section. It has UK ammendmend contrib, It will sort everything like that out.

HTH

Giovanna

Archived