• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

need to know where the code for the os banner is?

sharpbutblunt

i need to change the php code for the os com bannaer that is on index page or catalog page.

if some one can tell me what file this code is in, that would be great!

sharp

you mean the image? well if that is what you mean the image is oscommerce.gif, replace that with whatever you want it to be. Just name the image or banner you want to be there oscommerce.gif and put it to the server so that it overwrites the stock image. This is the fastest way to do it. I also suggest changing the stylesheet.css and giving your site a fixed width if you haven't already done that yet. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

"I must admit that I personally measure success in terms of the contributions an individual makes to her or his fellow human beings."

---Margaret Mead---

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.

--Ken Kesey"

Archived