• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

safe mode problem

daddy

Hi, does anybody know how can I myself resolve this problem?

I think the server has turned to Safe mode so that my store is not running perfectly. What can I do to resolve it without asking my server to let the safe mode down?

here are the warnings in the main page:

Warning: session_save_path(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 32138 is not allowed to access owned by uid 0 in /home/regards/public_html/loja/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 118

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/regards/public_html/loja/includes/functions/sessions.php:118) in /home/regards/public_html/loja/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/regards/public_html/loja/includes/functions/sessions.php:118) in /home/regards/public_html/loja/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

thanks in advance

so, what i have to do is that?

The simple solution is to create a "private" sessions directory.

Create a directory on the server, within /catalog is fine, name it anything you want, sessions is good.

Then go into your admin section, Configuration -> Sessions and set the sessions directory to point to your new directory. Remember that it's the file system (FS) path, ie: home/bla/blah/mine/http/catalog/mysessions or something similar.

I made a directory /loja/sessions

but I don?t know how to set it or if I?m doing it right

so, what i have to do is that?

I made a directory /loja/sessions

but I don?t know how to set it or if I?m doing it right

It's the full file system path that you need.

Go to Admin, Tools -> Backups for an example of your full file system path.

Local: Mac OS X 10.5.8 - Apache 2.2/php 5.3.0/MySQL 5.4.10 • Web Servers: Linux

Tools: BBEdit, Coda, Versions (Subversion), Sequel Pro (db management)

Archived