• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Custom font

vinces

I have a client who wants a special font throughout his website, but I am not sure how to do that. I doubt that it is as simple as typing the font into the stylesheet, or is it? By the way, in case it matters, the font is Moderne.

Thanks for your help.

David Amherst

I have a client who wants a special font throughout his website, but I am not sure how to do that. I doubt that it is as simple as typing the font into the stylesheet, or is it? By the way, in case it matters, the font is Moderne.

Thanks for your help.

Tell him he's outta luck. You may be able to see his font in your browser and he may be able to see it in his but how will any customers who don't have the font installed be able to see it?

Local: Mac OS X 10.5.8 - Apache 2.2/php 5.3.0/MySQL 5.4.10 • Web Servers: Linux

Tools: BBEdit, Coda, Versions (Subversion), Sequel Pro (db management)

Thanks for your help.

yeah, don't do it, cause it will look different 9 out of 10 times depending on what computer you are on....you could do it for main information parts by making an image in photoshop with the text you like, but I do not recommend that either. :thumbsup:

"I must admit that I personally measure success in terms of the contributions an individual makes to her or his fellow human beings."

---Margaret Mead---

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.

--Ken Kesey"

Archived