• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Link Color Help

Andrew Yuen

There must be a simple solution to this problem but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know how to change the link color of "Result Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 ... [Next >>] "? These links can be found in the new products and products listing pages. Every other text link on my site is gray but these links are default blue. Also they highlight yellow. Is there any way to change the highlight color as well? I would really really appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance

Andrew Yuen

osCommerce, Community Team

no prob

Ok I'm having the same problem but with the Catagories box links. I want to adjust the color of the links but not effect the color of the text and link on the rest of the site.

I read and followed the "New Class" section on the OS documentation and created a "catBox" class in the boxes.php file and added it to the stylesheet.

.catBox{

font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;

font-size: 10px;

color: #000000;

background-color: #FFFFFF;

}

Then I added this to make the text black and underline it for the hover.

A.catBox{

}

A.catBox:hover{

text-decoration: underline;

}

Yet no luck. What do I need to do to make the text in my catagories box different than the rest of the site?

i believe its coded into the cat box as newBox check httpdocs>includes>boxes>categories.php look for infoBox (2 places i think) try changing just that part to what you have in the css file (infoBox to catBox). not sure about the hover (A.catBox) will work or not. what the docs tells you in the new class section is how to create the box but it doesnt have any guts to it, like the scripting to call the cat info from the database.

just for correct format space your "{" (.catBox { (as in catBox"space" {)) and put a line break between each set

"space"

A.catBox{

}

"space"

A.catBox:hover{

text-decoration: underline;

}

"space"

just something that bugs me, sorry

Archived