• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping address not visible anywhere

spottedhaggis

Hi all

After my mamoth orders not viewable in admin and order number static in every order to 0 being fixed, the only outstanding problem I appear to have is as follows.

On checkout, during the entire sheckout process at no time is the cuetomers or shipping address visible, there are no errors on the page to suggest a code issue, the address is just not there, and if you go to add a new shipping address, it is still not displayed. The admin panel has the exact same problem, all orders are there, but no addresses

The email received also has blank address fields.

The database does hold a record of the address so its not that

Anyone got any ideas?

Born - Scotland

Location - Kent, England

Job - hunting for one

Just to bump this up, I'm having the same problem. When I go to admin-customers-orders, I see the list of orders. Open them up, and the name, address, payment method NOTHING shows up! Yet the order is recorded and the email goes out to the customer. Anyone know an answer to this? I can't fill the orders if I don't know where to send them!

Since so many people have been a help to me, I thought I would return it.

I had just finished installing Auctionblox, which includes a Paypal IPN. just in case you have anyone else have the problem, it did have to do with the installation of Auctionblox, specifically the inserting of the Paypal IPN code. This is a silly mistake, but at least it was easy to fix:

In both catalog/includes/classes/order.php and admin/includes/classes/order.php , I had the code looking like this:

//begin PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN

$order_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified, payment_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");

//end PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN $order = tep_db_fetch_array($order_query);

Obviously the " $order = tep_db_fetch_array($order_query); " needed to be on a line of it's own. This happened durring the copying and pasting. Once I fixed it, the addresses started showing up fine.

Whee, it's working!

Just in case you haven't seen it, I got the idea to look at these places specifically from this post:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35856&hl=

Julieann

In my case it seems my database had some anomolies and NANA has given me a fix, tried it and worked straight away,

If anyone needs it have a chat with Nana, as I am not sure that it applies to everyone, most likely me being a numbskull with the database

Born - Scotland

Location - Kent, England

Job - hunting for one

Archived