• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

help for databases

ceboli_nha

Hello! He/she would like to know if he/she has as dividing OsCommerce to work with two databases, because my lodging plan has the limit of 50MB for database. Excuse for my writing, it is that am of Brazil and I don't dominate the English l?bgua very well, for that, in the hour of answering they don't abbreviate!!!

Thankful. :D

Hello! He/she would like to know if he/she has as dividing OsCommerce to work with two databases, because my lodging plan has the limit of 50MB for database. Excuse for my writing, it is that am of Brazil and I don't dominate the English l?bgua very well, for that, in the hour of answering they don't abbreviate!!!

Thankful. :D

My best advice is to get a better host that supports larger databases. Not sure if it is possible, but if it is it is possibly more work then to get a better plan or another host.

Giovanna

Ok, but I sought hosts here in Brazil, and it is difficult to find one. But I think he/she has a solution: to put the images of the products in another directory, not in DB. Like this, in a plan of 100MB with DB 50MB, I would use the 50MB for the products and the pictures I put with other files in the remaining 50MB. Will it be that he/she gives for doing that? In other words, to change the directory of images outside of the database?

Archived