• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Warnings appera above the page

orians

I launched the installation succesfully, but somehow these messages above the whole page

Warning: session_save_path(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 1459 is not allowed to access owned by uid 0 in /usr/home/tch-ftp/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 148

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /usr/home/tch-ftp/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php:148) in /usr/home/tch-ftp/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

what does this mean and how to correct this, thanks

The second error is caused by the first. For the solution to the first just run a Google search of this website (from the Google toolbar) for "session_save_path(): SAFE MODE Restriction"

Vger

The second error is caused by the first. For the solution to the first just run a Google search of this website (from the Google toolbar) for "session_save_path(): SAFE MODE Restriction"

Vger

i did a google search from the toolbar - searched my site - tobaccohouse.valsts.lv/catalog/ for the keywords "session_save_path(): SAFE MODE Restriction" the google displays zero search results

sorry if I am doing something wrong

http://tobaccohouse.valsts.lv/catalog/ <------------this is where the errors are

YOU SHOULD POST HERE WHAT YOU DID SO IT HELPS PEOPLE....I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AND HERE IS THE SOLUTION:

"If you alter the /tmp in the adminpanel under sessions to tmp instead of /tmp It will all work out!!"

:P

Archived