• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Registration page help

bbert9

Hi there,

I need help, i need to locate the file so i can edit the registration page. I would like for it to require only their name, email address, username, password.

PLEASE HELP!

that would be the create_account.php file located in the main directory of the store on your server. If your opening it up in an HTML page software program, be sure to view the code, and not the design so you can actually manually edit the code and take out what you need or want.

However I believe those other categories you looking to take out, are marked as required fields, so you'll have to deactive those fields as required, aside from just erasing the code. Hope that helps.

hopefully someone with expert knowledge will give the full details.

that would be the create_account.php file located in the main directory of the store on your server. If your opening it up in an HTML page software program, be sure to view the code, and not the design so you can actually manually edit the code and take out what you need or want.

However I believe those other categories you looking to take out, are marked as required fields, so you'll have to deactive those fields as required, aside from just erasing the code. Hope that helps.

hopefully someone with expert knowledge will give the full details.

any idea where to deactivate the fields?

or even a way to take the requirement off, so its optional to leave that information?

Thanks guys

Archived