• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with checkout

babylea

I have just installed the send email and password contrib and when testing and clicking through to checkout i am getting the following error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/audreyc/public_html/test/includes/languages/english/create_account.php on line 24

the store (which is in very very early stages of work!!! lol) can be seen: here

I have removed the text I added, I cannot replace the whole file as it is altered by a cpl of other mods but am still getting the error. Could any please if they have a minute take a look at my code below and advise??

<?php

/*

$Id: create_account.php,v 1.11 2003/07/05 13:58:31 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright ? 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

define('NAVBAR_TITLE', 'Create an Account');

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'My Account Information');

define('TEXT_ORIGIN_LOGIN', '<font color="#FF0000"><small><b>NOTE:</b></font></small> If you already have an account with us, please login at the <a href="%s"><u>login page</u></a>.');

define('EMAIL_SUBJECT', 'Welcome to ' . STORE_NAME);

define('EMAIL_GREET_MR', 'Dear Mr. %s,' . "\n\n");

define('EMAIL_GREET_MS', 'Dear Ms. %s,' . "\n\n");

define('EMAIL_GREET_NONE', 'Dear %s' . "\n\n");

define('EMAIL_WELCOME', 'We welcome you to <b>' . STORE_NAME . '</b>.' . "\n\n");

define('EMAIL_TEXT', 'define('EMAIL_TEXT', '************** SAVE OR PRINT THIS EMAIL SO YOU CAN LOGIN LATER **************' . "\n\n");

define('EMAIL_CONTACT', 'For help with any of our online services, please email the store-owner: ' . STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS . '.' . "\n\n");

define('EMAIL_WARNING', '<b>**Note:</b> You are receiving this email if you placed an order at Audrey Shaw Boutique audrey-shaw.co.uk OR you signed up for our newsletter. IF YOU UNCHECKED NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIBTION, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE FURTHER EMAILS AFTER YOUR ORDER IS FULFILLED.' . "\n");

/* ICW Credit class gift voucher begin */

define('EMAIL_GV_INCENTIVE_HEADER', "\n\n" .'As part of our welcome to new customers, we have sent you an e-Gift Voucher worth %s');

define('EMAIL_GV_REDEEM', 'The redeem code for the e-Gift Voucher is %s, you can enter the redeem code when checking out while making a purchase');

define('EMAIL_GV_LINK', 'or by following this link ');

define('EMAIL_COUPON_INCENTIVE_HEADER', 'Congratulations, to make your first visit to our online shop a more rewarding experience we are sending you an e-Discount Coupon.' . "\n" .

' Below are details of the Discount Coupon created just for you' . "\n");

define('EMAIL_COUPON_REDEEM', 'To use the coupon enter the redeem code which is %s during checkout while making a purchase');

/* ICW Credit class gift voucher end */

// Begin PWA

define('PWA_HEADING_TITLE', 'My Billing Information');

define('PWA_FAIL_ACCOUNT_EXISTS', 'An account already exists for the email address {EMAIL_ADDRESS}. You must login here with the password for that account before proceeding to checkout.');

// end PWA

?>

[code END]

Look on line 24...

define('EMAIL_TEXT', 'define('EMAIL_TEXT', '************** SAVE OR PRINT THIS

you have a typo there.

oh my goodness, that was so obvious! thank you, i guess all it needed was a pair of fresh eyes that hadnt been staring at it for time! lol

Archived