• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shopping cart is empty?? Help Please

Ferris

Hi Im a bit of a newbie at all this and ive just finished or I thought i'd finished setting up the cart... But now the carts doing a werid thing eg. If I go onto the site and log-in straight away it performs without a hitch.. but if I go onto the site and just browse around first and then decide to login, and add something to my cart, once I get to the checkout page it says my shopping cart is empty? then I push continue and it takes me back to index and i've been logged out

Can someone please help

You can check out the site if it helps

www.upgradecentral.co.nz

Cheers

Jon :D

A nerd is someone whose life revolves around computers and technology. A geek is someone whose life revolves around computers and technology, and likes it!!

Hi Im a bit of a newbie at all this and ive just finished or I thought i'd finished setting up the cart... But now the carts doing a werid thing eg. If I go onto the site and log-in straight away it performs without a hitch.. but if I go onto the site and just browse around first and then decide to login, and add something to my cart, once I get to the checkout page it says my shopping cart is empty? then I push continue and it takes me back to index and i've been logged out

Can someone please help

www.upgradecentral.co.nz

Cheers

Are you using Netscape Browser 8.0.3.3 by the way? I have a similar problem with 8.0.3.3 but have no problem with Netscape 7.2 or Internet Explorer.

Can someone please help

www.upgradecentral.co.nz

Cheers

suggest you first correct your cookie settings.

Treasurer MFC

suggest you first correct your cookie settings.

Thanks.. Got it sorted, had to configure includes/configure.php properly

Going sweet now!

Are you using Netscape Browser 8.0.3.3 by the way? I have a similar problem with 8.0.3.3 but have no problem with Netscape 7.2 or Internet Explorer.

I tried it on both mozilla firefox and internet explorer and it had the same result

Try looking at includes/configure.php and adjust, it helped me!

A nerd is someone whose life revolves around computers and technology. A geek is someone whose life revolves around computers and technology, and likes it!!

Thanks.. Got it sorted, had to configure includes/configure.php properly

Going sweet now!

Try looking at includes/configure.php and adjust, it helped me!

Hey Jon, what exactly did you "adjust" in that file? I am having the same problem with my new setup on my wife's site, www.theniftykitty.com/catalog. I'm pulling what hair I have left out on this!

Thanks in advance!

Bob Edwards

Archived