• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

change desgin??

icu

hi,

i have a running os and i have so many contributions added. my friend made a nice design and gave it to me. i was wondering which files exactly are used for the design to change me design into his. he gave me the whole os with the design, so i dont know which files are used to change the design.

thanks for your help

hi,

i have a running os and i have so many contributions added. my friend made a nice design and gave it to me. i was wondering which files exactly are used for the design to change me design into his. he gave me the whole os with the design, so i dont know which files are used to change the design.

thanks for your help

Depends on what changes have been made. Most of the colors are controlled by the stylesheet but if you want to change where items are located on the site then you will need to edit the particular files that control that section of the site ie. if you want to redesign the header portion of the site then you would need to edit the includes/header.php file.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Archived