• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Package Products?

cbcnz

Hi,

I am looking for a contribution that I have seen implemented on other websites where you can do the following:

Product XYZ =

Product A +

Product B +

Product C +

Discount

This way when the price of product A changes the price of XYZ will change also, The avalability of XYZ should also be dependant on all sub products being avalable.

If somone could point me to such a contrib that would be great!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nicholas,

Take a look at this contribution

Bundled Products

It took me a bit to get working but now it works like a dream, you can see it in action here

The basic contrib does not include the description or the button but that is the easy bit to do.

Mark

Lifes a bitch, then you marry one, then you die!

Just what I wanted!!

I knew somthing must have existed just didn't know what it is called (bundle, package, set)

This ougt to give my programmers somthing to do once they have the GV/CC contrib running smoothly

Thanks!!

Yeah the CCGV is a bit of a bitch, I am outsourcing that one to save me the hassle lol

Mark

Scranmer just added a new packaged CCGV contribution which I was able to install without any problem or programming knowledge. He added it after a few people requested help deciphering the existing list of contributions for CCGV http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,282

Archived