• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Not displaying on page entire text from code

Hi!

I've created a dictionary page, by modifing a contribution. It's a list with letters A-Z, linked using "case '1' ..." to a piece of text. It all displays for the user as on different page for each letter, but everything is in catalog/includes/languages/mylanguage/dictionar.php. The problem is that it's ok until letter P, when no more definitions (text) appears anymore. See here.

Has any one got any idea of what's going wrong? If it helps, I'll post the file here (it's very long).

Please, please, any one, take a look at it!

Thank you.

Hi!

I've created a dictionary page, by modifing a contribution. It's a list with letters A-Z, linked using "case '1' ..." to a piece of text. It all displays for the user as on different page for each letter, but everything is in catalog/includes/languages/mylanguage/dictionar.php. The problem is that it's ok until letter P, when no more definitions (text) appears anymore. See here.

Has any one got any idea of what's going wrong? If it helps, I'll post the file here (it's very long).

Please, please, any one, take a look at it!

Thank you.

check your break; statements

Treasurer MFC

Thank you so much for helping me. I took a look and noticed that case 16 onwards was actually still case 15. I can't believe that I didn't see that! Thanks again for replying!

Archived