• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Best UK Payment Solution

g33za

Hi,

I'm new to OSCommerce (although I've setup e-commerce before) and am looking to setup a UK based online store. I was wondering if anyone would be able to share their opinion on the most stable payment contribution to use with OSCommerce (i.e . secpay, protx, worldpay etc) for a UK company. I have previously setup ecommerce with barclays IMA and Protx, is it possible to set this up with OScommerce? Basically I'm looking to find the most stable trouble-free configuration possible for a UK store .

Any advice greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...
I also wondered which one was recommended in the UK, theres that many out there it's hard to choose!

Any suggestions?

Yep, but It's a fairly simple procedure. Research your processor their service, charges, reliability and whether it fit with your requirement and budget ? The company should preferably have a reliable support system in place and respond to inquiries within 24 hours. Check it with chronopay, they can offer you a 3PP solution as well as your own merchant account and or a virtual terminal at no extra costs. With their 3rd party solution there are no monthly fees and no set up fees.