• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Show image based on choosen product attributes

christianrex

Does anyone know if there is a contribution that will update the product image based on the chosen product attributes? If a user pick red as the color I would like the product image to change to a red product. If a direct image update is not possible, would it be possible to have the image based on the attributes to show in the basket after checkout button has been pressed by the user?

Has anyone seen this?

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know if there is a contribution that will update the product image based on the chosen product attributes? If a user pick red as the color I would like the product image to change to a red product. If a direct image update is not possible, would it be possible to have the image based on the attributes to show in the basket after checkout button has been pressed by the user?

Has anyone seen this?

Chris

Hi Chris,

I'm looking for exactly the same thing, but can't find anything. Does anybody else know what contrib might update the product's image according to the attributes selected? That would be a very useful contribution.

Thanks.

Yes I would like that too!

Has anyone seen this?

Chris

Archived