• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Pictures not showing up

mick0365

Hello, my product pictures are not showing up as they should. When I preview my new product in osCommerce, it appears fine. On my website, when the user views the list of products under the each catagory, again it appears fine. But when the user clicks the product to get to the individual product page, the picture should appear in the top right corner, and it does not. This just happened and all pictures have been working fine up until now. I am not a developer, I bought my website from someone else but has worked fine up until now. I am sure my oscommerce is pretty standard without many modifications. I made one minor change in code recently, I changed where the post code appears on the create account page, but that seems to be working great. However, I noticed the problem after this change. I did not change anything other than code related to post code under create account so I would not think that change had anything to do with the problem. If anyone wants a visual, my webpage is www.TheBasketMaker.com. Can someone please help me work throught this. Thank you very very much.

Archived