• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multiple Prices

BLucreation

I need to be able to put multiple sizes and there prices in a drop down menu because the site im designing sells replica race graphics which come in different sizes but i dont want to make new products for each size

my clients site: Graffix2go

I would try create one product for each graphic design. Creating it for the smallest graphic would be best. Then use the "product attributes" section in the admin page to add a drop-down box called size. In here you can have all the extra sizes and the extra cost above the smallest size.

I would try create one product for each graphic design. Creating it for the smallest graphic would be best. Then use the "product attributes" section in the admin page to add a drop-down box called size. In here you can have all the extra sizes and the extra cost above the smallest size.

Cheers!!

Is there a way to get it to show the atualy price instead of the +?1 price?

Also how can i make then in order of small medium large and xlarge? because its all messed up and i need the small one ot be selected first

Cheers!!

Is there a way to get it to show the atualy price instead of the +?1 price?

Also how can i make then in order of small medium large and xlarge? because its all messed up and i need the small one ot be selected first

I believe there may be a contribution that allows you to sort it. Look under contribution in the community menu at the top of this page.

Another way to get it in the correct order is to add the attributes to each product in the reverse order that you want them shown. EG. XL, L, M, S, Default

Archived