• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Discount

richrich

All working now (nearly) one last question... promise

My store sells DVD's. I also put some on auction sites at cheap prices to attract new customers who after buying the cheap item, often become regular customers and normal prices. I need to achieve the following.

If the buyer wins a DVD on ebay for ?8.00 and the usual price in my shop is ?10.00, what is the best way to allow them to purchase the item through my OSC shop at their auction price of ?8.00. I see you can email gift vouchers but people were complaining this is difficult and confusing. Is there anyway a code can be entered by the buyer that tells the system to sell at a different price? It can't be abused by future use as I can check the order received against items sold on ebay.

I also want to offer bulk discount prices e.g. 1 = ?10 2 = ?18 3 = ?25 Is there anyway to do this?

Thanks again,

rich

All working now (nearly) one last question... promise

My store sells DVD's. I also put some on auction sites at cheap prices to attract new customers who after buying the cheap item, often become regular customers and normal prices. I need to achieve the following.

If the buyer wins a DVD on ebay for ?8.00 and the usual price in my shop is ?10.00, what is the best way to allow them to purchase the item through my OSC shop at their auction price of ?8.00. I see you can email gift vouchers but people were complaining this is difficult and confusing. Is there anyway a code can be entered by the buyer that tells the system to sell at a different price? It can't be abused by future use as I can check the order received against items sold on ebay.

I also want to offer bulk discount prices e.g. 1 = ?10 2 = ?18 3 = ?25 Is there anyway to do this?

Thanks again,

rich

Rich,

I just used the contribution "Quantity Price Breaks Per Product"

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ty+price+breaks

And it gave us that ability. However, one thing lacking for which I am still in need of a solution, is that it does not force a min. for you it may not be an issue. For us it is, our min's are usually 100.

Hope that that helps.

David

In my store there are 3 types of customers.(retail,deistrubters,wholesale). So i installed SPPC . In that whole sale orders get 3 types of discounts.(eg: 2 to 4 copies - 20% , 5 copies and up - 40%even case lots (XX books per case) - 42% ). Can i use Quantity Price Breaks Per Product with SPPC.. Can anyone help me..

Archived