• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error with easypopulate

I did a new instal of OSC MS2. After that i added easypopulate 2.76.MS2. After some correction easypopulate it worked fine for the creation of files. I can create files in the temp folder and download tab-delimited .txt file. But when i am insert the file to the database an 404 error occured.

(http://www.austria-shop.com/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php are not found )

When i add a new product over the admin interface everything is ok

I am on a shared server .

running

Apache/1.3.33 (Debian GNU/Linux)

PHP/4.3.10-16

MySQL 4.0.24

register_globals On

Please help - What can I do?

Dont understand your problem - you only can (and should can) access easypopulate over the admin area.

If this is working, everything is fine.

Edit your downloaded files in your favo spreadsheet application, export it to TXT and go to the admin, import it with EP and go.

Hope that helps,

Regards

Andreas

Dont understand your problem - you only can (and should can) access easypopulate over the admin area.

If this is working, everything is fine.

Edit your downloaded files in your favo spreadsheet application, export it to TXT and go to the admin, import it with EP and go.

Hope that helps,

Regards

Andreas

Thanks for your answer

That is the way i do it. I access easypopulate over the admin area. When i download theire a txt file everythings works, but when i trying to s?nd this file to the database i get the 404 error. All the files are correct instelled and set to 777. The download is running over the easypopulate file but when i send the same file to the database then I get this 404 error with easypopulate.php not found on this server.

But when i create a new product normal over the admin area this new product will be stored to the database. The problem is not the database it is something in easypopulate.

Thanks for help

Thanks for your answer

That is the way i do it. I access easypopulate over the admin area. When i download theire a txt file everythings works, but when i trying to s?nd this file to the database i get the 404 error. All the files are correct instelled and set to 777. The download is running over the easypopulate file but when i send the same file to the database then I get this 404 error with easypopulate.php not found on this server.

But when i create a new product normal over the admin area this new product will be stored to the database. The problem is not the database it is something in easypopulate.

Thanks for help

Have you uploaded both easypopulate.php and easypopulate_functions.php ?

just wondered if anyone can shed some light on why I keep getting this error??

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's power', products_description='"Imparts a Pharaoh?s po

UPDATE products_description SET products_name='AEGY35: Amulet: Egyptian Ramses Power (Gives Pharaoh's power', products_description='"Imparts a Pharaoh?s power in all matters. Approx. ?"" x 1?"".. Comes with chain."', products_url='' WHERE products_id = '71' AND language_id = '1'

anybody got any ideas?

Knowledge Base

In Perfect Love, And Perfect Trust. The Circle Is Open, But Never Broken!

just wondered if anyone can shed some light on why I keep getting this error??

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's power', products_description='"Imparts a Pharaoh?s po

UPDATE products_description SET products_name='AEGY35: Amulet: Egyptian Ramses Power (Gives Pharaoh's power', products_description='"Imparts a Pharaoh?s power in all matters. Approx. ?"" x 1?"".. Comes with chain."', products_url='' WHERE products_id = '71' AND language_id = '1'

anybody got any ideas?

just an update... I got ahold of my tech... and fixed this... it was the dreaded (') that was giving me problems... I had to go threw the file and put it like this (\') so that php would except it.

thanks

me :)

Knowledge Base

In Perfect Love, And Perfect Trust. The Circle Is Open, But Never Broken!