• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

contact_us.php

I modified this file wrong and was wondering if anyone could tell me what I need to do and replace or modify it. I was in the process of modifying 3 other similair files and made a mistake on this one. The other files I modified were the (shipping and returns, privacy notice, condition of use.php). Now when I click on "contact us" I get this error.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/includes/languages/english/contact_us.php:1) in /home/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 29

I would like to restore my contact_us.php file back to the way is was from the start.

Thanks for everyones help.

ckelly

Hi CKELLY19-

If you didn't keep a back up copy of osCommerce, you can download another copy, at the following link:

http://www.oscommerce.com/solutions/downloads

It will be a zip file that you can extract to your computer. You'll find the replacement file in there.

I like to keep that copy and my editted copy as backups on my computer. I also like to keep a disk copy in case everything goes bad.

If you are making changes, be certain to back up first.

Danny

If I'm giving advice, it is based on what path I would take to fix your problem. My path may be wrong.

Archived