• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How To Upgrade To 051112 Update?

Bighawk

I am in the process of creating an online store on a Windows platform with MySQL. Some time ago I successfully installed 2.2 Milestone 2 as a new installation. The other day I downloaded and extracted the 2.2 Milestone 2 update 051112 to my local drive.

Perhaps I have missed it… I have gone through the new documentation that came with the 051112 update as well as the original documentation I got with 2.2 Milestone 2.

I can find documentation on how to upgrade from (ms1) to (2.2 Milestone 2), but I am unable to find documentation on how to upgrade from (2.2 Milestone 2) to (2.2 Milestone 2 update 051112).

Do I create a new folder on the server and then FTP the (2.2 Milestone 2 Update 051112) Catalog and Extras folders into this new folder. Then what… I want to upgrade not do a new installation.

Can someone please direct me to the upgrade documentation or provide me with a quick how to guide.

Thanks in advance.

Here's the support thread. If you have a new installation, then just copy the included files over your. Otherwise, you need to edit each of the files.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived