• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Site Formatting/Stylesheets...

bargaincellar

Help!!!

Please visit my site, www.thebargaincellar.co.uk, i have only been working on it a week and all was ok until i have come home tonight and have realised, apart from the homepage and a few clicks from that location, all of the formatting goes to plop and dissappears and i only have corner gifs and nasty text...

It was not like this when i was working on the site at about 5:30 and now i have noticed its all gone pigs eared!!!

The last thing i recall doing was adjusting some of the table widths...

Any ideas and quick fix is required...

I will not be getting back to this post until tomorrow so it gives anyone who feels they can help a bit of time to have a look :)

I have no idea what has caused this...

Help!!!

Please visit my site, www.thebargaincellar.co.uk, i have only been working on it a week and all was ok until i have come home tonight and have realised, apart from the homepage and a few clicks from that location, all of the formatting goes to plop and dissappears and i only have corner gifs and nasty text...

It was not like this when i was working on the site at about 5:30 and now i have noticed its all gone pigs eared!!!

The last thing i recall doing was adjusting some of the table widths...

Any ideas and quick fix is required...

I will not be getting back to this post until tomorrow so it gives anyone who feels they can help a bit of time to have a look :)

I have no idea what has caused this...

My suggestion is to check your stylesheet again...there might be a

{ or }

too many or too little somewhere.

Archived