• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How Can I Determine osCommerce Version of an Installation?

tfo

We've begun supporting a number of osCommerce installations. Often we get to perform the installation ourselves, but for new customers we're supporting, if they don't have the original source directory with the version string, is there an easy way to determine the installed version?

I poked around in the documentation, the Knowledge Base, and the forums and didn't discover easy pointers to this information.

Thanks!

We've begun supporting a number of osCommerce installations. Often we get to perform the installation ourselves, but for new customers we're supporting, if they don't have the original source directory with the version string, is there an easy way to determine the installed version?

I poked around in the documentation, the Knowledge Base, and the forums and didn't discover easy pointers to this information.

Thanks!

For the record, I discovered this information in the constant PROJECT_VERSION, which is defined in catalog/includes/application_top.php and catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php.

Archived