• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with admin configuration.php

icemaster

Hello,

I have installed osCommerce, and now I want to get my hands dirty! :thumbsup: But I am having a problem that I can't seem to pinpoint (probablly looking at the problem to long.)

When I go to /admin/index.php I get the admin menus and all the menus work except for the 'configuration' menu. I get the following error:

Warning: main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/application_top.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/cminch/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/cminch/public_html/ice/catalog/admin/configuration.php on line 13

Warning: main(/application_top.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/cminch/public_html/ice/catalog/admin/configuration.php on line 13

Warning: main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/application_top.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/cminch/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/cminch/public_html/ice/catalog/admin/configuration.php on line 13

Warning: main(/application_top.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/cminch/public_html/ice/catalog/admin/configuration.php on line 13

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/application_top.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/cminch/public_html/ice/catalog/admin/configuration.php on line 13

On line 13 there really is no code just a comment. So I am a bit confused as what I need to do. I have checked permission and seems to be fine. What is this error really trying to tell me?

Any help to point me in the right direction is appreciated, and thanks in advance for your time and inputs.

Regards,

Corey

Archived