• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Collect Protx return Information in databse.

joe2

Hi,

I have intalled the Protx payment gateway script available with Osc. It is sending mails of succefull transaction.

It also return the url with the encrypted information.

If i de-crypt the inforamtion with testvendor.

It gives me the following result.

Status=OK&VendorTxCode=2005111603854&VPSTxId={000009F-102E-0001-0000-C19440F6939}&TxAuthNo=299423&Amount=1.00&AVSCV2=ALL MATCH &AddressResult=MATCHED&PostCodeResult=MATCHED&CV2Result=MATCHED&GiftAid=0&3DSecureStatus=&CAVV=

Is this the complete information or it will return more information ? Should in store only 'Status' ?

Please advice.

Thanks in advance.

• 1 year later...

Whilst this is a very old thread, I'd be interested if anyone using the VSP Form module has integrated the capture of the result, vendortxcode etc into the database so it can be shown on the invoice in OSC.

Thanks,

Larry.

Hi,

I have intalled the Protx payment gateway script available with Osc. It is sending mails of succefull transaction.

It also return the url with the encrypted information.

If i de-crypt the inforamtion with testvendor.

It gives me the following result.

Status=OK&VendorTxCode=2005111603854&VPSTxId={000009F-102E-0001-0000-C19440F6939}&TxAuthNo=299423&Amount=1.00&AVSCV2=ALL MATCH &AddressResult=MATCHED&PostCodeResult=MATCHED&CV2Result=MATCHED&GiftAid=0&3DSecureStatus=&CAVV=

Is this the complete information or it will return more information ? Should in store only 'Status' ?

Please advice.

Thanks in advance.

Archived