• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help Help!! Unable to load my Web Page!! Please Help!!!

ekaykan

Please Help!!! I have change something from the english.php after that I have a message on my web page

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/.carrera/mini_muff/mini-muff.com/index/includes/languages/english.php on line 79

Anyway I could have it fix???

Please check it out @ www.mini-muff.com

Please please help~~~

please, do not bold and enlarge the text, not necessary. most likely you edited the english file and have a comma without a \ in front of it.

It's a great way to get your thread/post ignored.

Local: Mac OS X 10.5.8 - Apache 2.2/php 5.3.0/MySQL 5.4.10 • Web Servers: Linux

Tools: BBEdit, Coda, Versions (Subversion), Sequel Pro (db management)

ELAINE: It might help u load original file and compare it with yours through a diff program.

MODERATOR: Excuse my ignorance: Is it forbidden to bold text but graphics allowed?!

It is about manners. I sometimes use bold to highlight an important word, but compare this to someone shouting HELP ME, HELP ME, HELP ME in huge letters (just in case we can't read it). It does nothing but give the appearance of being rude and inconsiderate whether or not it was intended by the poster.

--Peter

CE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Support the Project, go PRO and get access to certified add ons

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here

It is about manners. I sometimes use bold to highlight an important word, but compare this to someone shouting HELP ME, HELP ME, HELP ME in huge letters (just in case we can't read it). It does nothing but give the appearance of being rude and inconsiderate whether or not it was intended by the poster.

--Peter

I know this is not a philosophic forum or topic. But because it is inevitable to skip these issues let me go forward.

I did not perceive any rudeness at all but someone desperate for help. Hence: Bold text has as many interpretations as humans reading it. This is: The world looks in accordance to the color of the filter through which we see it. The filter is our brain, mind, soul or whatever we wish to name it.

I.E. We tend to reflect ourselves from the others.

Anyway, I strongly believe we have not right to control other?s expressions, unless they threaten basic human rights! If this is not the case, you do not have to listen (or read) anybody whom you don?t like. Just ignore it.

Oh! You could not escape his/her shouting! Sorry, we are on the Earth: a very young, wild & turbulent planet. Don?t worry! You will survive a bold-text shouting.

:thumbsup:

Archived