• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Add default text to comment textarea?

Icarion

Id like some text to always appear in comments box on the payment form.

Anyone know how to make this happen?

Also, if its remotely possible to transfer this to optional message box in Paypal payment page?

Thanks!

amazing help thanks!

:thumbsup:

Hi Robert,

You probably got no answers for being so sarcastic, the quickest way to rub people up the wrong way who try to help is to bump your own posts with stoopid comments!

A little bit of research on your part would have yealded some results, but seeing as how you can not be bothered (and thats also sarcasm), here is the code from a contribution that does what you require.

All you will have to do is change it to suit your own needs.

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['question'] != '') {

$question = 'I have a Question about: ' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['question'];

$question .= "\n\n" . 'Please tell me ....';

} else {

$question = '';

}

<td height="187" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('enquiry', 'soft', 150, 15, $question); ?></td>

[code]

Maybe consider being a little more patient next time and do some homework. Everyone on this forum gives there help for free and we do not need your kind of attitude.

Mark

Lifes a bitch, then you marry one, then you die!

Hi Robert,

You probably got no answers for being so sarcastic, the quickest way to rub people up the wrong way who try to help is to bump your own posts with stoopid comments!

A little bit of research on your part would have yealded some results, but seeing as how you can not be bothered (and thats also sarcasm), here is the code from a contribution that does what you require.

All you will have to do is change it to suit your own needs.

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['question'] != '') {

$question = 'I have a Question about: ' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['question'];

$question .= "\n\n" . 'Please tell me ....';

} else {

$question = '';

}

<td height="187" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('enquiry', 'soft', 150, 15, $question); ?></td>

[code]

Maybe consider being a little more patient next time and do some homework. Everyone on this forum gives there help for free and we do not need your kind of attitude.

Mark

Thanks Mark...sometimes working on this is like driving a car...the impatience gets the better of me. :blush:

Archived