• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Categories box isue

Hi,

In the categories box I have specified not to show item count, but I still get -->.

Anyone know where I can get rid of this??

Any tips anyone??

Do you mean that you get the arrow (-->), or was that supposed to point to something you forgot to include?

If it is the arrow, try looking in includes/boxes/categories.php. If you can't figure it out, try replacing categories.php with a fresh version and post back here if you still get the arrows.

Kind Regards,

Peter

CE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Support the Project, go PRO and get access to certified add ons

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here

Do you mean that you get the arrow (-->), or was that supposed to point to something you forgot to include?

If it is the arrow, try looking in includes/boxes/categories.php. If you can't figure it out, try replacing categories.php with a fresh version and post back here if you still get the arrows.

Kind Regards,

Peter

Hi Peter pil,

Yes, it's about the arrow. The number count does not show, which is good, but I still get the arrow. Thisone should also not show. But it does...

have a look here http://big-8.nl/new/product_info.php?products_id=105

while you are there... have a look at the popup_image. It's also not showing correctly.. Know anything about wha this could be??

Definitely have a look in categories.php. For the popup window, the page is popup_image.php. You might want to replace it with a fresh one.

--Peter

CE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Support the Project, go PRO and get access to certified add ons

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here

I just fixed the same on my own site after seeing this thread, in includes/boxes/categories.php delete this line:

if (tep_has_category_subcategories($counter)) {
  $categories_string .= '-&gt';
}

I just fixed the same on my own site after seeing this thread, in includes/boxes/categories.php delete this line:

if (tep_has_category_subcategories($counter)) {
  $categories_string .= '-&gt';
}

Found it.. thanks man.. works like a charm...

Archived