• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Image missing in order history box.

bnickelsen

On the right hand column, in the Order History box.

Next to the products listed is an image. Currently all I get is the little red x. I think this is an icon but not sure. Any suggestions?

Just noted: I also seem to be missing other images. I just attempted to login to my site and enterd an incurrect password. There is an image here as well that is not showing.

Did you experience this problem just recently, or from the beginning. If it is the latter, try reinstalling oscommerce. It could be that it wasn't installed properly.

--Peter

CE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Support the Project, go PRO and get access to certified add ons

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here

Did you experience this problem just recently, or from the beginning. If it is the latter, try reinstalling oscommerce. It could be that it wasn't installed properly.

--Peter

Not sure when it started. I have added a ton of Contibutions and would hate to lose all that work.

Can anyone point to the files that hold the scrip?

Or offer a less evasive fix?

Can you give us a link to the site?

--Peter

CE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Support the Project, go PRO and get access to certified add ons

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here

http://www.catstoybox.com/

site is not live so test orders can be made.

Does any one know what file this is in. The error box, the one with the red "X" has the text "in cart" with it. I searched countless files for "In Cart" but could not find it.

In the file order history.php in the the boxes folder it has a reference to cart.gif. that image is a small icon of a shopping cart.

One of the contibutions I instlled almost from the get go was the "basic design pack1mk3" it claimed to remove the "cartoonish icons". maybe that is the problem?

Any help even pointing me to the file that has "In Cart" text in it would be great.

Archived