• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Check Out Problems

rbmccall

Overall store is running fast, but when you add a product to the shopping cart, thing hesitate. Then when you try to check out, it times out and you can never check out. Everything seems quite fast until time to go to checkout. Also, notice that the definitions for XSell seem to be missing :

TEXT_BUY1/4" Schraders (Pack 5)TEXT_NOW beneath the products in the "We also Recommend" mainpage module. http://www.under-the-ice.com/product_info.php?products_id=31

I spoke to my host about maybe an overload but they assured me that wasn't the problem. I don't think that's the problem either.

I have been running this store for a few months now with no problems. It is CreLoaded.

thanks Ron

It's going to be hard for anyone here to help since you are using creloaded. Instead of waiting here, in the meantime make sure to post at the creloaded forum.

Kind Regards,

Peter

CE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Support the Project, go PRO and get access to certified add ons

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here

It's going to be hard for anyone here to help since you are using creloaded. Instead of waiting here, in the meantime make sure to post at the creloaded forum.

Kind Regards,

Peter

Thanks Peter for the advice

:)

I have a thread going at CreLoaded, but I was hoping maybe someone here could also possibly help me.

Archived