• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with contribution executation please

rlr1160

I am trying to install a contributation under shipping codes for SMC shipping. Located here,

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ons,1950/page,8

I am having trouble getting the table installed right. It does not include much documentation for dummies like me. This error keeps coming up.

1146 - Table 'rowegift_osc3.ShipZoneCode' doesn't exist

SELECT ShipZoneCode FROM ShipZoneCode WHERE '170' BETWEEN ShipZoneStartZip AND ShipZoneEndZip

[TEP STOP]

I am not sure where to correct the problem. I am not sure where the program got the name rowegift_ocs3.ShipZoneCode from in the program php code. Also can someone tell me what the 1146 number refers to. Is this an error code listing. I have the two modules (called smc.php) installed and I am able to access them and make changes in the admin section but it will not run on the web site. Help please I am stuck. I do not know much about SQL files and how to install the table which includes the zip codes the error refers to. :blush: