• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Warning No File Uploaded Error

basshook

Hello, I've just installed a fresh copy of oscommerce-2.2ms2-051113 and received this error when trying to add a product: Warning No File Uploaded.

The url in the address bar is: http://www.mysite.com/tackleshop/admin/cat...product_preview

and when I try to find the new_product_preview.php file anywhere even in the original zip file, I cannot. Did I miss something or download the wrong zip files?

Basshook

Basshook

That shows up any time you run through the product setup page without uploading a product photo. The only time you should be concerned about it is if you were trying to upload a product photo and then got the error anyway.

Rule #1: Without exception, backup your database and files before making any changes to your files or database.

Rule #2: Make sure there are no exceptions to Rule #1.

That shows up any time you run through the product setup page without uploading a product photo. The only time you should be concerned about it is if you were trying to upload a product photo and then got the error anyway.

Thanks for that. I tried uploading an image and the message dissappeared. However, I noticed that my price is showing as zero instead of one dollar or two dollars or whatever I put in. Any ideas on what might be causing this?

Basshook

Thanks for that. I tried uploading an image and the message dissappeared. However, I noticed that my price is showing as zero instead of one dollar or two dollars or whatever I put in. Any ideas on what might be causing this?

I resolved my problem. I had just edited the USA currency instead of deleting it and adding a new Canadian one. Once I created the new currency, everything worked well. Sigh.

Basshook

Archived