• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customising Homepage

hey everyone, Please help!!

every time I remove the text in the index.php page, it seems to mess up!! no I kept that the define functions etc exactly the same and only changed one letter of the original type...

now when I go to my shop, it comes up T_String error or somethin like that.

So I changed the letter back to original and saved the changes, but still I get the same message...

Please Help me, or I'm going to go mad haha....

Mandy Thanks

every time I remove the text in the index.php page, it seems to mess up!! no I kept that the define functions etc exactly the same and only changed one letter of the original type...

So I changed the letter back to original and saved the changes, but still I get the same message...

Mandy Thanks

Hello,

When you get that T_string error it means that you have a syntax error in your code. If you post the code here someone should be able to help spot the error for you.

Be Well

Tina

If you're not having fun you're not doing it right

Teach a person to fish rather than give them a loaf of bread or however that saying goes.

Mandy Thanks

Silly me, i left out a ' lol

thanks a lot anyways...

andy

Archived