• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please Help!!

Hello everyone,

This is my first time on here, and i really need some advice!

I have an really nice on-line store which i put ALOT of thought and effort in to, sadly a rival store has taken a dislike to us, and is trying to quosh us, i have now discovered that they are regularly coming in to my store and copying as many product ideas as possible, a few hours later, to my horror these very products appear on their store, in the last week they have taken 10-20 of my products, and i am really upset.

Does anyone know of a way of banning them from gaining access to my store, so that they cannot keep doing this??? I thought there was a way, but i don't have enough knowledge on this to do it, i do know their IP address's.

Please help if you can, any advice welcome!!

Thanks.

Hello everyone,

This is my first time on here, and i really need some advice!

I have an really nice on-line store which i put ALOT of thought and effort in to, sadly a rival store has taken a dislike to us, and is trying to quosh us, i have now discovered that they are regularly coming in to my store and copying as many product ideas as possible, a few hours later, to my horror these very products appear on their store, in the last week they have taken 10-20 of my products, and i am really upset.

Does anyone know of a way of banning them from gaining access to my store, so that they cannot keep doing this??? I thought there was a way, but i don't have enough knowledge on this to do it, i do know their IP address's.

Please help if you can, any advice welcome!!

Thanks.

Hi,

If you check out the contributions scetion for ban ip or ip ban that should help you also you can do a search for who's online to see who is on your site and what ip address is uesed.

Hi,

If you check out the contributions scetion for ban ip or ip ban that should help you also you can do a search for who's online to see who is on your site and what ip address is uesed.

Thanks so much Will, i'll check this out!

Hi Will,

I tried to find Contributions as you suggested, but i cannot find it, can you please tell me where it is located within my store admin?

Thanks so much!

Thanks so much Will, i'll check this out!

Hi Will,

I tried to find Contributions as you suggested, but i cannot find it, can you please tell me where it is located within my store admin?

Thanks so much!

Look at top of this page contributions is listed under Community, it is not part of your store it is code that you have to install into your store. Most contributions have very good step by step instructions.

Bill P

Archived