• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

fatal error checkout_payment.php HELP ME PLZ

I never backed up my directories b4 making changes while I was editing the includes/languages/english/checkout_payment.php my ftp client dissconnected and when it reconnected it was in the top level of the store so without thinking I hit upload and relized I overwrote the wrong checkout_payment.php...

I installed an additional cart tempararily to get the top level checkout_payment php out of that and this is after freaking getting all sorts of [TEP] errors from trying to restore to fix the mistake which didn't work but the store is up again just if you try to check out you get either:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/[site path omitted]/ checkout_payment.php on line 118

Or simply a blank page cause I notice a the top of of the php there was no opening tag <?php b4 //stock check

I don't really even know there should be it just didn't look right.

I'm so lost with this now...I had everything working perfect b4 please somebody help me???

I guess I should also add this was line 118 for me

<?php echo $payment_modules->javascript_validation(); ?>

and this was where I saw a problem near the top of the page

?>

);

}

}

// Stock Check

if ( (STOCK_CHECK == 'true') && (STOCK_ALLOW_CHECKOUT != 'true') ) {

$products = $cart->get_products();

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($products); $i<$n; $i++) {

if (tep_check_stock($products[$i]['id'], $products[$i]['quantity'])) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));

break;

}

}

}

// if no billing destination address was selected, use the customers own address as default

I hope not to be to obnioxious with posting peices of the file...

tks for anyone reading

Well I don't know about this forum it almost seems as though I'm talking to myself when I ask for help...I hope you all don't think I'm insane now...

My problem is solved but not with a real technical explaination though if it helps anyone to know,

I installed a separate cart again went though the check out to test out what the problem was and there was

no problem and so like the first time I copied that exact file to the real carts top dir...and yet no difference in

coding aparently since it's work NOW but not right away...I had to completely delete the old file then upload the new file...DONT ASK ME WHY :angry: I alway just overwrite the file and never have problem with it. Well there are my words of wisdom for you. Tks anyway. :-"

Archived