• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Its almost there

tmgrood

My site is still in the "test" mode so feel free to click around if you like.

I still need to add and edit some of my images. Ive found a chassis that I like to build with but think I need to have more options because of course they all look the same.

Its a pretty simple site and not too far from the default.

Any input or suggestions would be appreciated.

http://ageeknamedtim.com/

I'm a victim of circumstance

My first point may seem sily, but would you buy a computer from your store. I feel not. There is something missing, but i dont know what. I wouldnt buy a computer from you, because you dont offer enough options to custom build a system. If i wanted to buy a complete setup, i would go else where as you do not list things like monitors, printers, speakers and all that other type of stuff. I know you mention this, but surely it would help sales if you offered the complete package.

Have you thought about installing one of the custom computer mods.

Where are your warranty details. Most top sellers are now adding a free 3 year warranty with all their computers, what do i get from you.

You have a spelling mistake in the following bit of text from your about us page "About Me: My name is Tim and I have been in the computer industry since 1995. I have certifications in manufacturing, testing and quality insptecting with the worlds largest " If i am not mistaken inspecting is incorrect. This is a silly basic mistake to make, and should have been spell checked.

Remove the 'this product was added' text from your descriptions. As a customer do i care when it was added.

Your click to enlage image is no larger than the one in the descriptions, and you are right about all the pictures being the same. It looks boring.

You must at some time add some metatags or no one will be able to find you.

That must be enough to be getting on with. All the best in your project, as i know its hard and competitive.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

My first point may seem sily, but would you buy a computer from your store. I feel not. There is something missing, but i dont know what. I wouldnt buy a computer from you, because you dont offer enough options to custom build a system. If i wanted to buy a complete setup, i would go else where as you do not list things like monitors, printers, speakers and all that other type of stuff. I know you mention this, but surely it would help sales if you offered the complete package.

Have you thought about installing one of the custom computer mods.

Where are your warranty details. Most top sellers are now adding a free 3 year warranty with all their computers, what do i get from you.

You have a spelling mistake in the following bit of text from your about us page "About Me: My name is Tim and I have been in the computer industry since 1995. I have certifications in manufacturing, testing and quality insptecting with the worlds largest " If i am not mistaken inspecting is incorrect. This is a silly basic mistake to make, and should have been spell checked.

Remove the 'this product was added' text from your descriptions. As a customer do i care when it was added.

Your click to enlage image is no larger than the one in the descriptions, and you are right about all the pictures being the same. It looks boring.

You must at some time add some metatags or no one will be able to find you.

That must be enough to be getting on with. All the best in your project, as i know its hard and competitive.

Thanks Steve.

That is just the type of input that ive been looking for. Honesty and "bottom lines".

I know ive got alot to work on and its just increased by twenty fold but thats okay.

Its things I havent even thought of for the most part and glad its been brought to my attention.

There is a contribution that adds choices so people can build there own, or tell me what they would like me to build.

Ive been looking into that.

Thanks again.

I'm a victim of circumstance

Archived