• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

remove indents in info boxes 7 round corners

hello

i need to get rid of the small indent left in the ifno boxes on my site http://www.hypertech.co.nz

i have removed something from their and was wondering what i need to do to get rid of that indent, also how would i go about removing the rounded corners , everyone seems to say remove them.

cheers, also if any one can help with the " mark at the top of my home page above store name, would really appreciate it, was working on the site and it showed up one day.

thanxs

titch :D

Try going to /catalog/includes/classes/boxes.php

look for this code

class infoBoxHeading extends tableBox {

function infoBoxHeading($contents, $left_corner = true, $right_corner = true, $right_arrow = false) {

$this->table_cellpadding = '0';

if ($left_corner == true) {

$left_corner = tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'infobox/pixel_trans.gif');

} else {

$left_corner = tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'infobox/pixel_trans.gif');

}

if ($right_arrow == true) {

$right_arrow = '<a href="' . $right_arrow . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'infobox/pixel_trans.gif', ICON_ARROW_RIGHT) . '</a>';

} else {

$right_arrow = '';

}

if ($right_corner == true) {

$right_corner = $right_arrow . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'infobox/pixel_trans.gif');

} else {

$right_corner = $right_arrow . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '11', '14');

}

this is already change for and example of what they look like visit the store Im working onMy store

Or simply use the pixel_trans.gif and copy it then rename it to corner_left.gif or what ever your coner pic file is.

Hope this helps

Archived