• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Out of Stock products not displaying :(

lazerath

Is there a way to make products that are out of stock stay visible in the products pages? Anything that goes out of stock on my site is no longer listed. I need to fix this asap.

Its supposed to say ** Temporarily out of stock ** (it does) in the admin system but not on the main site where people browse the products.

Can someone please help me?

Is there a way to make products that are out of stock stay visible in the products pages? Anything that goes out of stock on my site is no longer listed. I need to fix this asap.

Its supposed to say ** Temporarily out of stock ** (it does) in the admin system but not on the main site where people browse the products.

Can someone please help me?

I need an answer to this too & also why when you put in the date due for upcoming products, does it not add items back to the store after date has passed? I find the only way I ever know that a certain item is not displaying is when I'm in admin & I notice a red spot. I then have to manually remove the date reading 00:00:000 and change from out of stock to in stock.

This is not good, there must be a simple explanation or is it a OSC bug????

Ride It Like You Stole It

In item description (admin) leave the item as "in stock", change quantity to "0". When cust adds it to cart, it will show your "out of stock" message.

Hope this helps.

I need an answer to this too & also why when you put in the date due for upcoming products, does it not add items back to the store after date has passed? I find the only way I ever know that a certain item is not displaying is when I'm in admin & I notice a red spot. I then have to manually remove the date reading 00:00:000 and change from out of stock to in stock.

This is not good, there must be a simple explanation or is it a OSC bug????

Just click on the green light to mark an item back in stock.

In item description (admin) leave the item as "in stock", change quantity to "0". When cust adds it to cart, it will show your "out of stock" message.

Hope this helps.

No that's no good because all my items quantity is already set to 0

Ride It Like You Stole It

Do you have it marked as "out of stock". You can do this by clicking on the red light or by clicking on "out of stock" within the item description through admin.

Archived