• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

in FRANTIC state, need to hire someone to help!!! $

alyssarockaway

Hi there,

It's been FOUR months, and my store which my friend (a programmer) has been working on is back to square one. He had to do a reinstall, and now the store is back to how it looked four months ago, when I originally set it up on my own!!!!

I need only a few basic things configured in the store, but I am not experienced enough in .php to fiddle with it. We are a small fashion label, and can't afford much, but would like some offers if anyone were available this weekend to help work on it!!!! I have outlined what needs to be done, but cannot spend a ton of time on it at this point trying to learn php, as we are amidst production... I do have experience as a Project Manager at a web company for 5 years, so I can talk the lingo if you want to discuss!!!! I have supporting screenshots and layouts for the work needing to be done as well. This really should NOT take long if you have done this before!!!

1. multiple images per product, ie.: 1. Model wearing item, 2. Garment on white backdrop, 3. Detail shot, And possible 4th shot of the back. I would prefer to not have a javascript workaround, but rather upload all of the images through the admin.

2. in backend, qty for inventory does not reflect the different stocked sizes.

3. assistance in rearrange the programming in the pages to stick to our design.

4. there are a few minor things on our home page that need programming, ie a form field that submits the newsletter, and a rollover menu that lists the store's categories, then links to the store.

This is it. BASIC, right?!?!? I would so very appreciate any replies to this.... I am ready to get sh*t done!

Alyssa

[email protected]

Archived