• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How Do I Remove The Registration Process Of Customers?

kwalker

Hello all,

Like the topic says, I need to remove the whole registration process for customers to buy. Since I sell products for a delicate situation, I don't want to have to gather info from customers before they can buy. I always get all their info when I speak to them on the phone, or through email. I can compile it afterwards.

But, I want to leave that door open for "distributors or resellers", if I decide to go that way some day.

Thanks for any input.

Kevin

"What I didn't know yesterday, I know today & will remember tomorrow"

(By Kwalker)

What do you see when you open up the tep_database-pr2.2-CVS.pdf file that came with your osCommerce download?

Hello all,

Like the topic says, I need to remove the whole registration process for customers to buy. Since I sell products for a delicate situation, I don't want to have to gather info from customers before they can buy. I always get all their info when I speak to them on the phone, or through email. I can compile it afterwards.

But, I want to leave that door open for "distributors or resellers", if I decide to go that way some day.

Thanks for any input.

Kevin

Theres a contribution called PWA (payment without account)

It still collects most info as the default OSC but doesnt ask for a password and so wont create an account.

I think you can choose what info is collected anyway.

My site (still in development) uses it if you want to have a try before installing.

Hi rikpotts,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I would be happy to see the mod in action. Sounds like that's what I need.

Thanks again.

Kevin

"What I didn't know yesterday, I know today & will remember tomorrow"

(By Kwalker)

What do you see when you open up the tep_database-pr2.2-CVS.pdf file that came with your osCommerce download?

Archived