• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

where can i get header image also why no sales?

where can i get a decent header image to replace the current boring one i have? does anybody know any good websites that supply these for free?

also im not getting any sales although my website has been up and running for a while. if someone fancies having a look i would appreciate it.

http://www.deviltronics.com

thankyou

where can i get a decent header image to replace the current boring one i have? does anybody know any good websites that supply these for free?

Open photoshop and make one

also im not getting any sales although my website has been up and running for a while. if someone fancies having a look i would appreciate it.

Do you advertise it?

Hi, I agree with the above post, Photoshop is the best way to go. You can do the most amazing things with it and it's not hard to get the hang of.]

As for sales, this is a question none of us here can solve for you. There are numerous factors at work. Unfortunately, you are in a very competitive industry. For this reason, you have to work extra hard to get customers to buy from your store. You have to work extra hard to develop a professional image that generates trust in potential customers, enough so that customers will actually consider purchasing from your store rather than known and testing major retailers. This is not just a single process, but involves simple things like improving the layout of your store, including an "about us" page and many many more things. At the moment, when I look at your store, I don't know whom I'm dealing with. I'd prefer to know that there was a human running the site.

Also, do you have SSL? If so, make sure to mention it with a logo of some sort on the front page. If you don't have it, then you definitely should.

Finally, in regards to 30-40 customers a day, robots (or spiders) visititing your site may account for a significant percentage of that.

Good Luck with your store!

Kind Regards,

Peter

CE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Support the Project, go PRO and get access to certified add ons

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here

Archived