• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Login from outside OSC

Genius

I have download and installed the Login from outside OSC

Login from outside OSC

The installation was fine, but i have a small problem not sure how to go about it, IF i login with the correct details i get into the site with no problems. But if i type a wrong password or user name i get into the site with the login screen and an error.

I would like to have the error show on the external page instead of the osc site.

the setup i have is HTML page has the login form button, and would like the error to show on the HTML page and not on the OSC site login page...

any suggestions.

thanks

• 11 months later...

I have installed this contributions and seem to be having problems login on from otuside. I do not have SSL so on my html page i have

<form name="login" method="post" action="http://sitename/store/login.php?action=process">

When i type the correct username and password i get the login.php page showing with the login box...

on the top of the i can see the OSC session id..

SO i end up login on twice how do i over come this situation... please could someone help me.

many thanks