• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with error

MaNY?

I am ready to launch my store, but while doing testing, I get this when I try to update orders in the admin panel and get this error

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'from orders where orders_id = '9'' at line 1

select customers_name, customers_email_address, orders_status, date_purchased, ipaddy, ipisp, from orders where orders_id = '9'

[TEP STOP]

Can someone help me out, mainly where the problem may reside?

I am ready to launch my store, but while doing testing, I get this when I try to update orders in the admin panel and get this error

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'from orders where orders_id = '9'' at line 1

select customers_name, customers_email_address, orders_status, date_purchased, ipaddy, ipisp, from orders where orders_id = '9'

[TEP STOP]

Can someone help me out, mainly where the problem may reside?

kind of. not sure what file you're actually looking at and therefore where that statement is coming from but i do know the error :) it's the comma after ipisp. it shouldn't be there since thats the last field it's 'selecting'. it should look like: ipaddy, ipisp from order....

kind of. not sure what file you're actually looking at and therefore where that statement is coming from but i do know the error :) it's the comma after ipisp. it shouldn't be there since thats the last field it's 'selecting'. it should look like: ipaddy, ipisp from order....

That was the ticket

thanks greatly appreciated

Archived