• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Hard Return in Product Descriptions

irishcavan

I would like to put some hard returns in my product descriptions. For example, the following is a product description in current format:

A stern-faced warrior in a magnificent feathered headdress stares out from this spirited wall plaque. Note: Not Indian produced, an Indian product, or the product of a particular Indian or Indian tribe or Indian arts and crafts organization.

This is how I would like it to be displayed:

A stern-faced warrior in a magnificent feathered headdress stares out from this spirited wall plaque.

Note: Not Indian produced, an Indian product, or the product of a particular Indian or Indian tribe or Indian arts and crafts organization.

Thanks,

Irish

also I would change Indian to Native American/Canadian... unless of course this is something to do with India

people please fill out your info ... I like to see the sites and it helps everyone help you greatly

You can try replacing this line in product_info.php

<?php if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) { ?>

with this line

<?php echo nl2br(stripslashes($product_info['products_description'])); ?>

to automagically respect breaks.

Iggy

Everything's funny but nothing's a joke...

Thanks, Iggy... that worked...

Another question for ya. I am trying to enhance some pieces within the description. Using the last example again:

This is what I would like to do:

A stern-faced warrior in a magnificent feathered headdress stares out from this spirited wall plaque.

Note: Not Indian produced, an Indian product, or the product of a particular Indian or Indian tribe or Indian arts and crafts organization.

Thanks for all your help.

Irish

Archived