• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Hide Categories

jorgejordao

Worse comes to worst, just create your own "categories" box and include links to the categories/products that you want to show. This is a quick and easy solution unless you have a million categories and products.

CE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Support the Project, go PRO and get access to certified add ons

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here

• 4 months later...
Worse comes to worst, just create your own "categories" box and include links to the categories/products that you want to show. This is a quick and easy solution unless you have a million categories and products.

Hello,

I also have problems with hiding categories and products. I have installer hide products, it is working but not the way I want. Two problems:

1. It hides products but not the number of products. Example i have twp products in a category only one is showing, so far ok, but the category indicates two products.

2. I want it to hide categories whick are empty. I suppose taking care of the question above vill fix this if i combine it with don?t show empty categories. Is there possible to have hidden categories? Would like to set this in admin.

Is there someone ho knows?

/Fredrik

Hello,

I also have problems with hiding categories and products. I have installer hide products, it is working but not the way I want. Two problems:

1. It hides products but not the number of products. Example i have twp products in a category only one is showing, so far ok, but the category indicates two products.

2. I want it to hide categories whick are empty. I suppose taking care of the question above vill fix this if i combine it with don?t show empty categories. Is there possible to have hidden categories? Would like to set this in admin.

Is there someone ho knows?

/Fredrik

Solved!

Now I am looking for mod to directbuy.php. Right now it shows all products to everyone.

Anyone knows?

/Fredrik

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
There is a contribution to hide or show categories. It is called Enable & Disable Categories .. and it works perfect.

Link:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ble+%2F+Disable

hi,

i have installed that contriution and my problem is know that all my products and categories are hidden.

i can't change the status from the products which i had bevor i installed the contribution. and i also can't change the status from a new categorie after set the status when i create it.

know someone what i can do against that?

greetz

tali

Archived